Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Goals & KPIs: Goals #7 and #8 Updated

Sometime throughout the week, I successfully formalised another 2 more goals for 2014.

Goal #7: Health & Fitness
They take their sports seriously here and why not? The weather here is good (too cold for me) and their facilities are excellent. I am lucky too as I reside within the vicinity of University of Sydney. Their sports program (open to local residents) are impressive too.

Taking advantage of this, I have decided to:

  1. run a total of 100km in 3 months
  2. learn how to swim the butterfly stroke
  3. sign up for gym membership and attend the group fitness sessions or swimming at least 3 times a week.
This goal could be a tough one, will require a lot of discipline and motivation as I would probably feel like the picture below most of the time. Hahaha

Hiding under the covers - from the cold.

Goal #8: The learning never stops
I also discovered that University of Sydney offer short courses that are open to residents too. The courses offered are interesting enough and this could be a sneak peak to another new category of knowledge.

With 8 of the 12 goals defined, this should keep me occupied until the end of the year. Once I have defined the remaining 4, this blog will be updated. To find out what goals #1 to #6 are, read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment